Update on Clayton Dental Centre

I’m thinking about Clayton still.

I email the practice to seek confirmation about the cost bracket/category in which my treatment will fall. I explain that if it is the basic category I may be inclined to go head but if it falls into the next category, which is an extra £1000, then it would be cost-prohibitive.

Update: 5 days on, I never received a reply so it’s an easy decision (I think it was anyhow).

Update 2: I do receive a letter by post (20/08/11). Doesn’t change my mind though. No lee-way from the dentist (how predictable!) Basically, I have to pay £200 to determine whether I pay another £1000 for my treatment (and now even root canal treatment is mentioned – not impressed). Even so, it wouldn’t have changed my decision.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s